I am so grateful to Ranjita Nath, who has been my motivator, and mentor. And would like to apologize her for responding late to this nomination.
Didi thank you for being so generous in nominating me for this wonderful award and motivating me again to write.
She apart from being a fabulous human being is a very creative person and her blogs are worth a visit. Please do read her blogs on atrangizindagieksafar.
Success Inspirers’ World is an International Friends Blogging Forum. On October 14, 2015, the transformation of Success Inspirers’ World into an International Friendship Blogging Forum started. We believe in spreading happiness and miles and miles of smiles. As an international friends blogging forum, Success inspirer’s world provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
My Nominations are:
I have included few members who are not from SIW, but they have been wonderful. Thank you Ranjita Di once again, for supporting me.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them