Gratitude to Shivangi:
It is always a blessing to know that people like and appreciate your work. These appreciations act like a motivator, a booster. It really lightens up your spirits. So do nominations :-).
And I am deeply touched and I extend a warm gratitude to Shivangi from the bottom of my heart for being so considerate in nominating me. And Shivangi I am really sorry for responding so late to your message.
I love to read her blogs, and she indeed is a versatile blogger. Please do visit her blog (https://multitudeofmythoughts.wordpress.com), it is worth a visit.
7 facts about Myself..
hahahah.. !!! how to put it..
- I want to make loads of people smile and reach their hearts. I love smiling.. I myself, always try to keep a Colgate smile..
- I am a mom of 2 cute little kids, but I don’t act like a grown up myself.
- I am a jack of all master of none. For me, all work is equal and important.
- I don’t say Not Possible until I try once. I love the quote IMPOSSIBLE ITSELF SAYS I’M POSSIBLE.
- I used to be a classical dancer, did loads of stage shows. In my company (a multinational) where I used to work, I was known coz of my crazy dancing. Stopped dancing soon after I got married.
- The best moment of my life was when I marched on the Rajpath with other 100 NCC cadets on the 26th January parade in 1997. I was the first NCC cadet from my college to go for RDC camp in the 1st year of my college.
- I want to have a nice little garden with lots of flowers and vegetables.
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
3.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.