It is always a motivation when someone reads your work and likes it. And when you are appreciated for the work in the form of some recognition it even does boost up your morale. I am so touched and humbled by the gesture of Shivangi, she is such a kind-hearted girl that it would be difficult to put in words. An elegant and an excellent writer, who expresses her emotions through words. To read her blogs means taking our heart and mind to a new level of thoughts.
Her wonderful work can be read at multitudeofmythoughts.
Shivangi, Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for considering me worth for a recognition.
Know me now 🙂
- Though I like to behave that I am an extrovert, but to some extent, I am a very shy person and try to avoid the crowd.
- I love being with my friends. My friends are my world of happiness.
- I wish to have a small garden of flowers.
- There was a time when I had sponsored a small child for a year. I would like to do that once again, but this time not for a smaller period but till that child grows old.
- I don’t like when people find it funny when someone else is hurt. The kind of videos which is uploaded as funny videos, like a child falling, or slipping of leg and getting hurt, such things makes me mad. We are not hurt so we laugh, can we even imagine the hurt/pain the other person must have gone through, even though how stupid those act may be.
- I wish to dance with my daughter one day.
- I still don’t behave my age coz I don’t like getting old. But ya one day I will.. Accepting the reality of getting old I guess makes me nervous.
Few wonderful blog I came across:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.